We are looking for an eager Business Development Manager who will bring our sales pipeline up to speed and to the next level. Are you ready to help our clients to find innovative solutions that influences the daily lives of tens of millions of people?
• Carry your own sales quote reporting to CCO. Based on your sales quota you will set objectives and plan accordingly to achieve targets;
• Responsible for identifying target companies, generating leads and managing long term sales cycles with clients, identifying opportunities and providing solutions to turn them into successful and happy clients;
• Identify, connect and actively engage with key stakeholders, influencers and decision makers within our target clients. Identifying projects and opportunities to position our solutions;
• Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within the target accounts. Make sure you understand and analyse their key issues when it comes to innovation and digital experience. Translating this into a compelling solution and vision;
• You closely collaborate with product team to come up with realistic and compelling proposals. And work with the product delivery team to successfully kick-off deals you brought in;
• Negotiate pricing and close contracts (with senior management support);
• Represent DIG at conferences and events, to present and promote our solution and find target clients.
• 4 years till maximum of 8 years experience in a consultancy or commercial role (must)
• Living in the Netherlands and travel up to 30-50% of the time (must)
• You have a network within the insurance or financial industry (must)
• Proven skills in consultative selling and communicate a good and clear message to key stakeholders of the clients
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects and driving deals
• You have international experience for a longer period of time
• Independent and results-driven mentality, eager to learn, energetic and good work ethics
• Fluent in English, a second language would be ideal (Spanish is a pre)
What we offer:
• Start-up environment, backed by top US and European VC's
• Great workplace atmosphere in the heart of Amsterdam
• A highly motivated and talented international team
• Opportunity to bring in your ideas in our innovations
About Digital Insurance Group
Our ultimate goal is to disrupt insurance across the world, and positively impact the lives of millions of people by delivering peace of mind when it comes to managing your insurance in a truly digital way. We deliver a fully-digital insurance experience to end-customers and partners such as banks, brokers, media companies and insurers, allowing all businesses to digitally distribute insurance to their customers. We work hard on innovation for the insurance industry with the newest technology and fast release cycles. We are moving toward our next development stage and we are seeking hard working and passionate people who can deliver! Possibility to grow and learn from a world class, young and ambitious team. We'd love to meet you and discuss this role in more detail.